Thursday, July 17, 2008

DNC/RNC 08

So the DNC and RNC are coming up and I couldn't be more excited about them. I doubt that I'll make it to the RNC, but I'm sure I'll have a blast at the DNC. There will be much protesting yes there will. I have a fairly decent camera that I configure for photo-journalism during last years protest at the Port of Olympia. So it is of course my intent to bust it out of it's dusty bag and take some amazing pictures of this years Democratic National Convention.

I will of course be bringing my laptop (assuming it's up and running, here's hoping) to the convention so expect daily updates from the scene of the crime. Unless of course I manage to get myself arrested. I have no intent of breaking any laws but that doesn't always stop the police from throwing me in handcuffs and taking me away.

Even if things do get out of hand as they did in 2004. I'm sure it will be a convention of note. It looks like it may just be 1968 all over again. Hopefully this time we get it right.

No comments:

Adverts