Thursday, September 04, 2008

Cohen for Congress

I suppose it's a bit early but then again I figure there will be some hefty planning and preparation involved. What I am referring to is my decision to run for Congress in the state of California (as to the exact district I'm not sure yet) in 2012.

This is not a joke.

Even if I don't even come to close to winning I'm sure the experience will be a worthwhile one. A chance to potentially reach a national stage and do some real good. Of course this could all backfire on me but I guess we'll have to see.

I figure I need some catchy slogan first and foremost. I should have no problems packaging my views for consumption by the public.

Vote Cohen in 2012!

If you are interested in participating drop me a line.

There will be mass amounts of fund raising required to say the least.

In the meantime I have my sites set on a council position or something similar.

Peace and Unity

No comments:

Adverts